WORK WITH US
We are always looking for good staff both for front of house and kitchen for all of our restaurants. Even if you don't see a job listed below, it is always best to email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with a covering letter explaining what role you are looking for and we will be in touch when something becomes available.
CURRENT ROLES AVAILABLE:
We’re looking for a Floor Manager to work with and inspire, motivate and lead the front of house team to achieve excellent customer service. You’ll have previous experience working as a Supervisor / Assistant Restaurant Manager and will be an excellent communicator and natural leader. The pace is fast and the standards are high, but if you are passionate about delivering a great guest experience then this position is for you.
• Help build and maintain an efficient team of floor staff, driving the team towards offering a great dining experience
• Ensure the efficient flow of service and standards are constantly met during service
• Act as a role model to all employees by showing a positive approach to team morale through excellent support, training and communication
• Ensure the restaurant is at all times ready for service, clean and presentable and fully prepped for a busy shift.
• Come to work with great enthusiasm, look amazing and well groomed, be confident in what you do and love what you do.
• Comply with health & safety, food hygiene and alcohol licensing regulations at all times.
What’s in it for you?
• Top class training – before the job and on the job. Food, wine and spirits.
• Reward - bonus/programmes recognising employee longevity and recognising those who promote us as an employer for job referral
• 50% staff discount.
• Pension scheme
• Flexible hours and not all weekends.
Please email email@example.com with your CV and cover letter.